Hi,

/api/json/... was removed in 2011 (Review Board 1.6), and post-review was
removed/replaced in 2013 (RBTools 0.5).

You might want to look into RBTools, which is the modern toolset for
talking to Review Board. It comes with a Python API for writing your own
scripts, support for writing your own commands (alongside `rbt post`,
post-review's replacement, and others like `rbt status`, `rbt close`, `rbt
attach`, etc.).

We're planning to ship some native support for easily writing
pre/post-commit hooks using RBTools in the next major version, along with
default scripts. In the meantime, you can try adapting your script to the
RBTools Python API.

See https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/0.5/ for the RBTools command
line and Python API documentation.

Christian Hammond