On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 6:02 PM JD K <jdk357...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the response. I am standing up a new instance of ReviewBoard
> on Centos 6.7, and 1.7.x was what yum installed from the epel repo, which
> from what I can tell is up to date. I would like to have a newer version of
> Reivew Board though. I am running python-ldap 2.3.10. I did not add the
> "REFERRAL" line.

HI, I'm the person who packaged Review Board for EPEL 6. Please do not use
it there. It stopped at 1.7.x because Review Board requires newer packages
to be available than we can have from the repositories on RHEL 6.

If you want to run a newer version of ReviewBoard, please either use the
packages for EPEL 7 on RHEL/CentOS 7 or else remove the RPMs and install
using `pip` on RHEL 6 (though I don't know how well that will work with
Python 2.6)