Hi,

It should be working out of the box. I don't see anything immediately wrong
with the output you provided (aside from the error, of course).

What I may need to do is perform an emergency repair. We do charge for this
without a support contract, but it's usually done fairly fast.

Before going down that route, though, I want to verify it's not a bug in
the current Django Evolution. Can you send me a dump of the database schema
from the 1.6 release (no data), and then a dump of the data from the
django_project_version and django_evolution tables? This will not include
confidential data.

Christian

Christian Hammond