Hey Ted,

It's basically because we've had so many different ideas on how people want
this done, that it ended up not being as simple as "revert a Ship It." Some
people want to undo their Ship Its. Some want those kept in place, but to
clear them when posting a new change. Some want to clear when posting a new
change but with the option to not clear them for trivial changes (and
others don't want that). Then there's questions about how a Ship It being
undone affects other things (hooks, for instance).

We do want to solve this. 3.0 will likely have the ability to revert a Ship
It. We're playing around with a lot of ideas for redoing much of the review
experience, and the Ship It story is one of the things we're discussing.

Christian Hammond