Hi Christian,

Thank you for your fast response.
I joined my team when they already had existing Review Board v1.5.1 (quite
old I suppose) running, which the used with two repositories. Perforce, and
our custom one. I do not know any details, but we could not use v1.5.1 with
perforce anymore because of some login issues and this was the reason for
the upgrade, since in v2.5 there was already a fix for that.

Anyway there were some differences between the diff formats for example
in 1.5.1: the files started with:

Index:< path to the class>
===================
+++ <our class> <path+ class>
--- <our class> <timestamp>

in 2.5.x
--- <path1 + path2 + class>
+++<path+class + timestamp>

So it was not possible to display the old diff files, from v1.5.1, in the
new Review Board site.

Best regards,
Kristiyan

понеделник, 29 май 2017 г., 13:35:42 UTC+3, Christian Hammond написа: