Hello everbody,

I’ve got a problem with RB 2.5.4. By using the RB-adminuser it’s not
possible to add personally Git-Repos (administration UI) of another users.
It seems that RB see only personally Git-Repos which belong the user who
wants to create them. The others can’t be found. Adding a group Git-Repo
works well.

I there a solution to add personally Git-Repos of other owners?

Is it possible for a user to add his own Git-Repo without using the
administration UI?

Does someone have a good idea?

regards Daniel