Hi Satish,

I saw your previous post on this. Just haven't responded yet, but doing so
now.

CORS is a browser concept, and it's controlled by headers coming from the
web application or web server. You should be able to add the necessary
headers in your Apache configuration to allow access.

Try adding this to your VirtualHost directive in Apache:

    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"

For tighter security, use the URL of the server (or the full path to the
page doing the query) instead of the *

You may need to enable the headers module in Apache, if it complains.

Christian

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 1:26 AM, satish singh <trivi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I am trying to create a page with AngularJS which will allow RB user's to
> add review group in Review Board(RB) using RB API.
>
> code snippet:
>
> $http({
>               method: "GET",
>               url: "http://reviewboar.xyz/api/users/xyz/
> <http://reviewboar.xyz/users/xyz/>",
>               headers: {'Authorization': 'Basic xyzxyzxyzxyz=='}
>         }).then(function success(response){
>                 $scope.data = response.data;
>                 $scope.status = response.status;
>                 $scope.config = response.config;
>                 $scope.header = responce.header;
>               }, function error(response){
>                 $scope.status = response.status;
>                 console.log($scope.status);
>               });
>
> But I am getting CORS error, how can I resolve it ? We have RB in closed
> environment and don't need CORS.
> Is there a way we can disable it in Review board ? Please provide any
> pointer.
>
> Error:
> Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the
> remote resource at https://reviewboard.xyz.yu.com/api/
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fnrbweb-staging.eng.netapp.com%2Fapi%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE-XHOFYTUFA0dVOar015TNnYMs_w>.
> (Reason: CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing)
>

> Regards,
> Satish

> https://rbcommons.com/

Christian Hammond