OK, I've now gotten python-tqdm packaged up for EPEL 6 and it's attached to
the update errata that includes RBTools 0.7.10 [1]

It usually takes 24-48 hours for updates errata to get out to the mirrors,
but you can also download the RPM packages directly from the build system
(click on the "builds" tab on that link and download them manually). Sorry
for the trouble. If this works for you, please provide feedback.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-a281c013fd