Hi Will,

Yep, looks like you have a version that was installed by either yum or pip
(given the .dist-info instead of a .egg). Try removing that one and then
restart Apache. These will take precedence over .egg packages.
Alternatively, switch to using pip instead of easy_install (which will make
some packages easier to install, partly because eggs are no longer supplied
by some of our dependencies).

There's something I've been meaning to do for a while, and your post gave
me the motivation to do it today. rb-site --version will soon list the
Python version and package install path being used, and the Version
Mismatch page will list both of these along with troubleshooting steps.
These will be in the 2.5.13 release, coming later today.

Christian

Christian Hammond