Thanks, I was able to get this P4 module installed and verified by our
in-house team.

However, it turned out, that was not the problem. The problem seems to be
the fact that Perforce is unable to access any "just populated" task stream
files across different geographies (different sites = difference Perforce
proxies). Our Perforce server is based at one site, and I created a task
stream and populated it on another site. Now, when I edited this in a task
stream client and submitted it for review, the server side was unable to
access the file and hence reports error. I found that even a p4 print of a
file which was already populated on the task stream did not work!!!

p4 print //avs/t_tkazmi_test_task_1/vh_test/etc/C_Macros.wint#1
//avs/t_tkazmi_test_task_1/vh_test/etc/C_Macros.wint#1 - no such file(s).

See this image: http://imgur.com/a/DMxMC

The above file is definitely there, just not visible on the remote site,
but visible on the site from where the task stream was created and
populated.

The workaround was to do a dummy change submit first (which immediately
resulted in file visibility across the 2nd remote site), or just do a
post-commit review for a task stream. This may be a task stream specific
Perforce issue and I am going to report it with their support.

Thanks for the help.

Tanvir