Hi, we have a problem with downloading files attached to review request (RB
v. 1.7).

Error is:

Forbidden (403)

You don't have permission to access (some-file-name.pdf) on this server.

We found that files bigger than about 2.5 MB are uploaded correctly, but
have different ownership than smaller ones (0600 vs. 0755).

We tested a couple file types, all failed. User on which Review Board works
is not able to access these attachments.

Issue looks similar to below topics (from 2013 and 2015, but still without
solution):

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/reviewboard-dev/a4LuUif6QMg/discussion

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/reviewboard-dev/FtZ_Yq4p5g4/discussion

Is it known bug? Do you have solution for this case?

Regards.