Yes, I am in an environment where our VCS is clearcase. I installed
reviewbaord a few weeks ago. I have clearcase installed on the local
reviewboard server. also you need to ensure that cleartool is in your path.
I have added my cleartool to /usr/bin/. I just installed reviewboard using
the install provided from bitnami (not the power pack one).

Currently some of my repositories are working and some are not. Pretty
frustratiing.