[root@reviews ~]# which rb-site
/usr/bin/rb-site
[root@reviews ~]# head `which rb-site`
#!/usr/bin/python
# EASY-INSTALL-ENTRY-SCRIPT:
'ReviewBoard==2.5.12','console_scripts','rb-site'
__requires__ = 'ReviewBoard==2.5.12'
import re
import sys
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point

if __name__ == '__main__':
    sys.argv[0] = re.sub(r'(-script\.pyw?|\.exe)?$', '', sys.argv[0])
    sys.exit(

joi, 15 iunie 2017, 05:50:13 UTC+3, Christian Hammond a scris: