On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 4:31 PM Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com>
wrote:

> Hi Florian,
>
> This may be caused by SELinux. I know the RPMs for stable releases contain
> SELinux rules for this, and maybe those can be extracted and used here. (I
> want to start shipping those ourselves as well.)
>
> Permissions otherwise look fine, so SELinux would be my guess. You should
> also see the same problem with 2.5.x.

For the record, the SELinux rules aren't contained in the Review Board
packages; they're upstreamed into the distribution selinux-policy package.
You can tell if SELinux is the cause by doing `setenforce 0` as the root
user, which will disable SELinux enforcement. If the problem goes away,
SELinux was the cause.

If that is the case,  make sure you follow all the SELinux instructions at
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/creating-sites/
because
you may need to set some SELinux booleans.

Make sure to do `setenforce 1` after this so you get SELinux protections
restored. They're really helpful for avoiding attacks.