Hi,

I'm trying to add a git repo and encountering an error. We already have a
number of repos setup without issue... this is a new error.

The error is on the 'Add Repository' page on the Admin page.

Error text: 'CTR mode needs counter parameter, not IV'

Strangely, I don't see anything in the system log about this.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Terry Dunnigan