Hey Terry,

What version of cryptography do you have installed? And what's the current
version of Review Board?

This isn't an error I'd expect you to be seeing..

(I'm technically on vacation at the moment, just got off a flight, but I'll
be around a short while to follow up.)

Christian

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:52 Dunnigan, Terrence J <
terrence.j.dunni...@boeing.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I’m trying to add a git repo and encountering an error. We already have a
> number of repos setup without issue… this is a new error.
>

> The error is on the ‘Add Repository’ page on the Admin page.
>

> Error text: ‘CTR mode needs counter parameter, not IV’
>

> Strangely, I don’t see anything in the system log about this.
>

> Any thoughts?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Terry Dunnigan

> https://rbcommons.com/