Hi everyone,

I'm the CEO of the Atlassian plugin company Mohamicorp
<https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1211979/mohamicorp>, and we've
just released a Review Board integration for Bitbucket server.

The integration helps you by:

   - Integrating Review Board reviews into your pull request workflow to
   enforce a more stringent code review process.
   - Automatically creating Review Board reviews for pull requests.
   - Blocking merges for pull requests that have not been reviewed in
   Review Board.
   - Allowing you to configure the plugin on a per-branch and
   per-repository basis.

We'd love it if those of you who use Bitbucket server could give it a
whirl. You can check out the plugin here
<https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mohamicorp.bitbucket.reviewboard/server/overview>.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any feedback or feature
requests.

Mohammed
--
Mohammed Davoodi