Thanks Mohammed!

Many people have asked for Bitbucket Server support, and through this
plugin, you should be able to start using it today.

My understanding of the plugin (correct me if I'm wrong, Mohammed) is that
this plugin works around lack of official Bitbucket Server support in
Review Board by making use of parent diffs, providing the full contents of
each reviewed file as parents. Right now, this means a bit more space taken
in the database and some small behavioral changes (we can't verify parent
file existence on the Review Board side or browse existing commits).

We'll be introducing Bitbucket Server as a hosting service option in Review
Board via Power Pack soon, and are working with Mohamicorp to integrate the
two sides, giving you better support on the Review Board side through Power
Pack and better integrations on the Bitbucket Server side through this
plugin. Mohamicorp's plugin will benefit later from the support in Power
Pack.

The Bitbucket Server hosting option should be out in the next version of
Power Pack. Mohamicorp's support for this hosting option will be announced
down the road when it's ready.

Christian

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 16:43 Mohammed Davoodi <moham...@mohamicorp.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm the CEO of the Atlassian plugin company Mohamicorp
> <https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1211979/mohamicorp>, and we've
> just released a Review Board integration for Bitbucket server.
>
> The integration helps you by:
>
>    - Integrating Review Board reviews into your pull request workflow to
>    enforce a more stringent code review process.
>    - Automatically creating Review Board reviews for pull requests.
>    - Blocking merges for pull requests that have not been reviewed in
>    Review Board.
>    - Allowing you to configure the plugin on a per-branch and
>    per-repository basis.
>
> We'd love it if those of you who use Bitbucket server could give it a
> whirl. You can check out the plugin here
> <https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mohamicorp.bitbucket.reviewboard/server/overview>.
> Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any feedback or feature
> requests.
>
> Mohammed
> --
> Mohammed Davoodi