Hi Marc,

Do you have a screenshot of where the original error came from? While there
may be some differences depending on the way PostgreSQL is served and
accessed, the error you're hitting may very well be a bug or something on
our end. I'll just need more context to really narrow this down. Ideally,
you'd see a traceback in the reviewboard.log file (if enabled) or the
Apache error_log. Knowing the steps leading up to that error would also
help.

Christian

Christian Hammond