Hey Christian,

Sorry for the delay on my response, it took a while to get the test DB set
back up because I got pulled onto other stuff, however it was using MyISAM
so I replaced it with InnoDB and the migration is going a-lot smoother in
that there aren't errors/stack traces, however I started it on Friday and
it is still going right now according to rb-site.  However running "show
full processlist" on mysql shows that nothing is going on, so it's as if it
hung part way thru applying changes for diffviewer.  Is there any way to
get more logging output during the migration given that the logs directory
is empty?

mysql> show full processlist;

|  7 | root | localhost | NULL | Query   |    0 | init  | show full
processlist |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Thanks,
Sean