Hi,

As an experiment I removed my virtualenv and created a new one. Then I ran
python setup.py develop in djblets master followed by python
contrib/internal/prepare-dev.py and ./contrib/internal/devserver.py. The
installation had no scmtools registered.

% ./reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py manage . registerscmtools
2017-10-15 16:44:44,711 - DEBUG -  - root - Logging to ./reviewboard.log
with a minimum level of DEBUG
2017-10-15 16:44:44,922 - DEBUG -  - root - Log file for Review Board v3.0
RC1 (dev) (PID 20709)
2017-10-15 16:44:45,467 - INFO -  - root - Using
reviewboard.scmtools.svn.subvertpy backend for SVN
Registering new SCM Tool Subversion (reviewboard.scmtools.svn.SVNTool) in
database
Registering new SCM Tool Git (reviewboard.scmtools.git.GitTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool Bazaar (reviewboard.scmtools.bzr.BZRTool) in
database
Registering new SCM Tool CVS (reviewboard.scmtools.cvs.CVSTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool Perforce
(reviewboard.scmtools.perforce.PerforceTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool Plastic SCM
(reviewboard.scmtools.plastic.PlasticTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool ClearCase
(reviewboard.scmtools.clearcase.ClearCaseTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool Mercurial (reviewboard.scmtools.hg.HgTool) in
database

After that it works as expected.

// Erik