Thank you Christian!

We're erunning 2.0.25 . I'll have a go on that powerpack and once it's done
Maybe I can retrieve that beta package

________________________________
From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com <reviewboard@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 4:17:40 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Exporting Reviewboard contents

Hi Gene,

We're beta-testing a feature for Power Pack that does exactly this. It needs
some hand-holding right now, and may require some post-import work, but if you
want to give it a try, I can send a build your way with instructions. You'll
need to get a Power Pack trial license first at
https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/trial/

Just to check, what version of Review Board are you using?

Christian

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Gene Paul Quevedo