I installed Review board via Bitnami.   We must upgrade the version of
apache inside review board from 2.4-27 to 2.4.28.   I tried the a new
install from bitnami and it still has the older version of Review board.
I also notice that it did not allow me to upgrade my current version.

Donovan, you will need to explain how you installed Review Board. Did you
install it manually on a Linux system (if so, what distribution and
version)? Did you deploy it from a docker container? Bitnami?