Hi Reviewboard,

I am trying to install comment category extension on my fedora21 release.

$> sudo easy_install -U rbcommenttype
Searching for rbcommenttype
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/rbcommenttype/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/rbcommenttype/: [Errno -2]
Name or service not known -- Some packages may not be found!
Couldn't find index page for 'rbcommenttype' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno -2] Name or
service not known -- Some packages may not be found!
No local packages or download links found for rbcommenttype
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('rbcommenttype')

could you please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Lokesh