Hi,

I can confirm there's a regression in 3.0 here. I have a fix locally, and
it's easy to apply on your end if you'd like to give it a shot.

Edit djblets/extensions/packaging.py. Look for the get_lessc_include_path()
function and see where you have:

            if isinstance(staticfile_dir, tuple):
                staticfile_dir = staticfile_dir[1]

            dirname = os.path.dirname(staticfile_dir)

            if os.path.basename(dirname) == 'static':

Right after the 'dirname = ...' line, add:

    less_include.add(dirname)

See if that works for you.

Christian

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 2:27 AM, Xy Sui <oswi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> Thanks for the fast reply. Indeed I'm working with RVB3.0, and the
> ".es6.js" suffix indeed fixed my issue. Great!
>
> But now I got another strange issue on egg file compilation:
>
> One of my css file includes reviewboard's official css file:
>     @import (reference) "@{STATIC_ROOT}/rb/css/pages/reviews.less";
>
> But the compilation reports missing file specified in reviews.less:
>     FileError: 'djblets/css/mixins/markdown.less' wasn't found. Tried -
> /local/suixy/reviewboard/src/reviewboard/reviewboard/
> static/rb/css/pages/djblets/css/mixins/markdown.less,/
> local/suixy/reviewboard/src/rb-extension-pack/
> rbacceptance/build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7/rbacceptance/
> static/css/djblets/css/mixins/markdown.less,/local/suixy/
> reviewboard/src/rb-extension-pack/rbacceptance/rbacceptance/djblets/css/
> mixins/markdown.less,/local/suixy/reviewboard/local/lib/
> python2.7/site-packages/djblets/djblets/css/mixins/
> markdown.less,/local/suixy/reviewboard/src/reviewboard/
> reviewboard/djblets/css/mixins/markdown.less,djblets/css/mixins/markdown.less
> in /local/suixy/reviewboard/src/reviewboard/reviewboard/
> static/rb/css/pages/reviews.less on line 3, column 1:
> 2 @import (reference) "../mixins/upload-diff.less";
> 3 @import (reference) "djblets/css/mixins/markdown.less";
>
> Any idea on this issue?
>
> Thanks again.