I'm working on packaging ReviewBoard for Gentoo, so that I can deploy an
update.

I noticed that the Djblets-1.0.3 release does not state a requirement on
markdown. I'm not a Python expert, so I don't know if there's a good reason
for its absence, or just an oversight?

In any case, if it does need the dependency, then it should be on version
2.6.9 or later, as 2.6.8 has a bug that affects ReviewBoard.

Thanks!

Eric.

"Review Board Community" group.