Hello

ReviewBoard version 2.5.16

I have RB integrated with subversion.

When I create a new review request, I see the current commit transactions
from Subversion.

When a commit is performed in svn, the developers specify a Jira issue
number for the commit comment. (example bug-1234)

Is there a search feature in RB that would allow me to search based on the
svn commit comment?

This would show me all the svn commits that contain bug-1234 and then I can
create the new review request based on my results.

Thanks
Jason

"Review Board Community" group.