Hi

I am currently using SVN for code config management and is installed in
'Host1'.

I want to use review board for organised code reviews.

Do  I need to install , Review Board on the server where SVN is running. ?

Can I install review Board in my local machine (windows 7) and point it to
the repository

What is RBTools?  is this a client to connect to review board which has to
be installed on all machined who wants to use review board.

I have installred RBT tool in m local machine, however when tried to launch
I am gettinr error : "failed to create process."

Please provide your inputs.

If anyone has document with steps to install subversion and review board ,
please share

Thanks
MM

"Review Board Community" group.