Hi,

We migrated Reviewboard from 2.0.11 to 3.0.3.
We have a git hook ,which didn't changed, that posts reviews using RBTools
by running:
rbt post -p --repository-type git --server http://rb.local.com --repository
ob-test *--username rb-automation-user* --password
rb-automation-pass --tracking-branch git/master *--submit-as myusername*
--guess-summary --guess-description --target-people myusername  --branch
refs/heads/master 96ad0db93f07a32f8e53911bdbeed99a8ea67a36

Before the migration - we were getting review emails, where the emails
senders were the users pushed the commit (the --submit-as parameter).
After the migration the sender of all mails is the one which authenticates
to RB, in the --username parameter (rb-automation-user).

Can we somehow make the email sender to be the --submit-as user?

Thanks!

--
The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided solely
as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do not

This email and any attachments hereto may be confidential or privileged.
 If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to
anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me
know that it has gone to the wrong person. Thanks.

"Review Board Community" group.