I have my repository hosted in bitbucket , I have configured review board
and connected bitbucket repository successfully

We follow master, dev , feature branching git pattern , our developers
create a feature branch from dev , we are able to create review request
using rbt post but we are facing problem with rbt land.

Here is actual scenario which we want to achieve

  I have created one special user (lets call it xyz ) in bitbucket , xyz
user has access to merge in dev branch and no other user has access to
merge to dev branch.

  Since no other user has access to dev branch and when they are using rbt
land to merge feature branch to dev branch , it is failing. We have not
given merge access to dev branch to other user just to protect accidental
git push into dev branch.

Here I am looking for a solution which can provide a way so that when any
user using rbt land , the special user (xyz) should merge the feature
branch into dev branch on  user's behalf.

Please help

"Review Board Community" group.