Hi Christian,

I tried to upgrade via

*easy_install -U ReviewBoardSearching for ReviewBoardReading
https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/Downloading
https://pypi.python.org/packages/d2/19/278ed80695d7f90fea5b7f2bab519f28c670bc1fa28335518834c88130fb/ReviewBoard-3.0.6-py2-none-any.whl#md5=c8b496f2236232f7da5ec3eff33d02e4Best
 match: ReviewBoard 3.0.6Processing ReviewBoard-3.0.6-py2-none-any.whlremoving
'/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-3.0.6-py2.7.egg' (and everything
under it)Installing ReviewBoard-3.0.6-py2-none-any.whl to
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packageswriting requirements to
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-3.0.6-py2.7.egg/EGG-INFO/requires.txtReviewBoard
 3.0.6 is already the active version in easy-install.pthInstalling rbext script
to /usr/binInstalling rbssh script to /usr/binInstalling rb-site script to
/usr/binInstalled
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-3.0.6-py2.7.eggProcessing
dependencies for ReviewBoardFinished processing dependencies for
ReviewBoardrb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard.server.comRebuilding directory
structureUpgrading site settings_local.pyUpdating database. This may take a
while.The log output below, including warnings and errors,can be ignored unless
upgrade fails.------------------ <begin log output> ------------------Creating
tables ...Installing custom SQL ...Installing indexes ...Installed 0 object(s)
from 0 fixture(s)INFO:root:Using reviewboard.scmtools.svn.pysvn backend for
SVNNo evolution required.------------------- <end log output>
-------------------Resetting in-database caches.Upgrade complete!after that
trying to access site*

Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.

could you please help me to debug this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh Rajoria

On Wednesday, 11 April 2018 04:10:40 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We just put out Review Board 3.0.6, which has a number of bug fixes for
> small regressions in 3.0. This includes publishing a review request posted
> using --submit-as, fixes for GitLab API v4, URLs in e-mails, and more.
>
> Details are up here:
>

> https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2018/04/10/review-board-3-0-6-ready-to-install/

> Christian Hammond

"Review Board Community" group.