We have come across an issue where we want to find the search term
'light-side' as a word/phrase in a full-text search.  However the search
appears to be splitting the words apart on the dash, even when adding
double or single quotes or parens, because I only get results with the
individual words light and side.  We have a review with light-side, but
does not have light and side words.  This review does not show up in the
search for light-side or light side (although quick search does find the
term light-side in the summary).

The Whoosh default query language docs linked to in the RB docs says we
should be able to put quotes around a term to make them a phrase, but that
is not working for me.
https://whoosh.readthedocs.io/en/latest/querylang.html

It seems that either:
The search box is still separating the words on the dash
OR
The full text index split light-side on the dash
OR
perhaps both?

Thanks for the help!

Vince