Hi,

I had run into issue with the UI elements of the search results page after
upgrading my very old 2.0.24 installation to 3.0.7

It seemed like there may be a bug in how the page renders, but it could
also be the reverse proxy setup I have in my testing environment. I just
wanted to post an item here to see if anyone else had run into this issue.

Issues I've found are:

   - DIV items are loaded disorganized on full screen

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ol5fum65Uh0/Wx_l6w1C1oI/AAAAAAAAAAU/nqHNGlASNMUia3mQ796iTpLwj7NNjyi8ACLcBGAs/s1600/reviewboard_search_broken_2.PNG>

   - UI elements render with clickable links without content or text

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zgQdvtWrDZU/Wx_l9r0sj0I/AAAAAAAAAAY/ZwcHqYCWxWQ8k2qfhLB5m7JIiZoO0pLhgCLcBGAs/s1600/reviewboard_search_broken.PNG>
Thanks,
Nikhil

"Review Board Community" group.