Hi,

I am walking through the review board installation instructions and I've
run into a problem that I cannot find a solution for anywhere on the
internet that works.

When i run:

sudo rb-site install /var/www/reviews.example.com

as the instruction shows, I get this error:

[!] Unable to create the /var/www/reviews.example.com directory. Make
    sure you're running as an administrator and that the directory
    does not contain any files.

Running from root does not change anything. And when I navigated to check
that the directory did not contain any files I found that www did not exist
as a directory within /var

Any help you can give me?

Thanks

"Review Board Community" group.