Hi,

:ext: makes use of (generally) SSH to connect to the CVS server. By
default, this does require a password, since it's authenticating against
your own user, but if you connect using an SSH key that has been authorized
on the CVS server (generally by putting the public key in
~/.ssh/authorized_keys), it shouldn't require a password. This is the
method we recommend.

You can generate an SSH key in Review Board through the SSH Settings page.
Once generated, you'd get a public key that you can provide in that file.

Would this be possible in your setup? Is there something there that
prevents you from being able to authorize SSH keys?

Christian

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 1:10 AM Nguyen Anh Tu <nguyentu....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to install ReviewBoard with CVS repository but cannot do this.
> My CVS server only allow "ext" or "extssh" but both use password to
> authenticate.
> I followed this guide, but it seems ReviewBoard does not support "ext"
> with password
>
> https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/3.0/admin/configuration/repositories/cvs/
>
> My path that use on eclipse and jenkins. It works fine but not ReviewBoard
> :ext:username@myserver.sample:/home/cvs
>

> Is there anyway to resolve this ?

> https://rbcommons.com/
> "Review Board Community" group.