Hi Christian,

So the repository name is entirely numeric (It's just "280") so no casing
issues there. That... shouldn't be causing an issue, but I'll try creating
a non-numeric repository name and test that in any case.
The repository is set to publicly accessible so that's not the issue either
- indeed if I use the Python API to post a review request that works, but
then that's to be expected since by getting the repository via root we
already have a reference to it.

UPDATE: Deleting the 280 repository and creating a repository called "Test"
appears to have worked.
Can you replicate issues with entirely numeric repository names on your end?

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards.
Angel

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 11:00:49 AM UTC+1, Christian Hammond wrote:

> Hi Angel,
>
> It's not able to match the configured repository name (or path -- but in
> this case the name -- the error needs to be updated) from .reviewboardrc
> with what's on the server. This is case-sensitive. Is there any chance
> there's a casing difference between the two?
>
> It's also possible that you have some access controls set for the
> repository (making it private) but your user isn't on the access list (or
> in a group on the access list).
>
> Christian
>
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 2:52 AM angel.cascarino via Review Board Community
> <revie...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm still struggling to get this to work - is there anything I should
>> try?
>> I know that the perennial cause for this problem is that the repository
>> on RB is not pointing at the root of the SVN repository, but in my case it
>> is!
>> I'm just quite stuck and not sure what has been misconfigured.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Angel Cascarino
>>
>> On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 3:45:54 PM UTC+1, angel.c...@googlemail.com
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Having a recurring problem with rbt post - whenever I try to post a
>>> diff to our RB server I get
>>>
>>> The repository path specified is not in the list of known repositories.
>>> (HTTP 400, API Error 206)
>>>
>>> as a response.
>>> I've configured the repo in RB to point to the root of the SVN
>>> repository we're using, and my .reviewboardrc file reads as follows:
>>>
>>> REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://reviewboard.{company_name}.co.uk";
>>> REPOSITORY = "{project_name}"