We're aiming for a Review Bot 1.0.1 release on the 11th (this may slip
based on other factors, but that's the current date scheduled).

As for there being a limit... There shouldn't be, but clearly something is
going wrong. flake8 should be ignoring anything that isn't a Python file...
Perhaps there's something in the output that we're failing to parse,
leading to an internal error.

Can you check the Review Bot log file (try /var/log/reviewbot/current) and
see if there's any errors showing up from flake8?

Christian

Christian Hammond

"Review Board Community" group.