Hi,

I want to get my team setup with Review Board, but one of our requirements
is that traffic between clients and the Review Board server is encrypted.
I'd like to be able to set up certificate validation, too. I've seen
reference to SSL/TLS in passing in Review Board change lists, but I haven't
been able to find any documentation on the kind of support Review Board
offers for HTTPS connections. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Adam

"Review Board Community" group.