On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 6:29:43 PM UTC-4, Christian Hammond wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> I think this is an interesting idea. We'd need to talk about it more, see
> how it'd fit into things, but it might be worth putting together. Either
> natively or as an extension.
>
> A quicker option for now is to make use of the Note To Reviewers
> extension, which gives you a text field below Testing Done that you can
> populate with whatever information you want to communicate to reviewers.
> The advantage of this is that the history of notes is recorded, just like
> any other field, so people can see when the change was "suspended" and when
> it was made available again for review.

Thanks for the quick reply.  Yes, that would do as a work-around.  It's
pretty much equivalent to what I'm doing now.  The downside is that it
doesn't show up in the dashboard for the affected review, so if reviewers
look there (rather than just clicking on email links), then the status is
less clear.

--
James Carlson         42.703N 71.076W         <carls...@workingcode.com>

"Review Board Community" group.