Have you tried unchecking the ‘Show this repository’ checkbox on the repo
configuration page?

Terry

From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Abhi
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 10:01 AM
To: Review Board Community <reviewboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Disable review request publish for deprecated repository

Hi,

I want to mark an a repository in Reviewboard as deprecated so that users are
not able to publish any new review requests for this repository. I don't want
to delete this repository for historical review requests. Note that I want to
restrict publishing of review requests from both UI and RBClient (commandline).
How can i achieve this?

Thanks,
Abhi
"Review Board Community" group.