Hi,

I'm new to Reviewboard but managed to find my way around through an upgrade
from 1.6.. to 3.0. whilst changing from Mod_Python to WSGI. Also upgraded
from Ubuntu 12.04  to 18.06 and there seemed to be a few dependency issues
to sort out on the way.

Anyway Reviewboard seems to working now at least with all the original data
but I have two problems.

Problem 1.

There is no page rendering or graphics throughout, it's just plain text
based. Initially I thought it was permissions related or at least in the
/var/www/RB directory so I created a test site under 3.0.. and just
compared the two, all seemed to be the same.

[image: snip.png]

Problem 2.

I have trac/svn running on the same machine. If I enable reviewboard.conf
in apache, reviewboard seems to take over and what was
http://localhost/trac or locahost/ goes to reviewboard. If I disable
reviewboard.conf then trac/svn works fine. Been through .conf, .wsgi and
settings_local.py but cant seem to make it work. I thought that site route
as /reviewboard/ would have changed it's focus but I guess not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Steve.

"Review Board Community" group.