I'm noticing that a few things hamper reviews with ReviewBoard a lot
(especially compared to Swarm and CodeCollab):

   - There's no option to see the comments from all revisions of the review
   on the diff. Competing products (Swarm in particular) let you do that, and
   to give you context, they accompany each comment with a small code excerpt
   from the revision they were made on to give context.
   - When reading through the replies to your review, when you see
   something has been "fixed", there's no way to see right there what the fix
   was. Which brings me to my next point...
   - Links leading to specific lines don't work, for
   instance http://reviewboard.mycompany.com/r/8/diff/5/?file=743#file743line65
   doesn't go to line 65 - actually it doesn't even scroll to the file, it
   stays at the beginning of the page.

I was wondering if there was a roadmap to fix or improve those aspects.

Thanks!

"Review Board Community" group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reviewboard/555f888e-acda-44d7-a197-4285511714cc%40googlegroups.com.