Hi Christian,

It looks like the underlined URL below is what the Review Board site is
trying to access.

[image: Capture.PNG]

There does not seem to be anything in Review Board's Server Logs about
JIRA. In the docker logs of the Review Board container, as shown below, it
looks like my browser is trying to do an http GET on the same link, but
running into error.

[image: Capture1.PNG]