Hi,

We are running virtual machine with CentOS and Review Board. I want to add
repository from our local git server that runs Gitblit (apparently it has
all the API stuff that cgit has). I used "git http.sslVerify = false". I
then tried to add repository, but get error in reviewboard's log "peer's
certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user.".

I then installed certificate in virtual machine for my gitblit account,
tried adding repository in RB again, but still get the same error.

Any tips on how to solve this?

Also, for adding cgit repository in official RB documentation it says to
add "http://servername/browse/repo_name/blob/<filename>?id=<revision>"
under raw url mask. What is a <filename> here?