Hi!

Long-ish timer user, first time bug-reporter. I'm using 3.0.14 so maybe
this is already fixed, in which case you can disregard.

I was writing a description that involved a string that had extra spaces in
the middle. I figured reviewboard would eat the extra spaces by default so
I decided to enable markdown and wrap it in a `code` block... the spaces
got eaten anyway!

Looking at the CSS it looks like the code blocks are supposed to have
`white-space: pre`, but it gets overridden by another selector? I'm not a
web developer so I don't really know what this means or how to fix it but I
hope this helps!

Picture attached to demonstrate the bug and my findings.

[image: rbbug.png]