It would ultimately just do the same thing. If changing that number and
rebuilding caches isn’t working, additional code within the diff viewer
would need to be added. We’d accept a patch for that, if implemented
properly, and if it didn’t degrade performance. An extension wouldn’t be
enough, though.

Christian

Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag