Christian,
   This is a new install using docker-compose.that installs the
nginx:alpine, memcached, mysql 8 and reviewboard latest. I did try with
5.0.5 version of review board too.
https://hub.docker.com/r/beanbag/reviewboard

I followed the instructions and used the files from here for my mysql
database.
https://github.com/reviewboard/reviewboard/tree/master/contrib/docker/examples/

will send the log file privately.