> On May 5, 2016, 12:26 a.m., Jayush Luniya wrote:
> > ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/STORM/0.9.1.2.1/package/scripts/pacemaker.py,
> >  line 40
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/46927/diff/1/?file=1369609#file1369609line40>
> >
> >     Shouldnt return "storm-client"

thats what we do for drpc as well. We can't keep adding storm-drpc , 
storm-nimbus in rpm dirs. Instead we rely on storm-client on everything else


- Sriharsha


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/46927/#review131767
-----------------------------------------------------------


On May 5, 2016, 12:32 a.m., Sriharsha Chintalapani wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/46927/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated May 5, 2016, 12:32 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Jaimin Jetly and Sumit Mohanty.
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> AMBARI-16210. Update Storm Ambari stack definition to work with 1.0 release.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/STORM/0.9.1.2.1/configuration/storm-site.xml
>  5a3901a 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/STORM/0.9.1.2.1/package/scripts/service.py
>  d0b717f 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/STORM/configuration/storm-site.xml
>  PRE-CREATION 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/STORM/kerberos.json 
> PRE-CREATION 
>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.5/services/STORM/metainfo.xml 
> a296bfa 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/46927/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Deployed a 3 node cluster and ran sample topologies. Also kerbeorized the 
> cluster.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Sriharsha Chintalapani
> 
>

Reply via email to