-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/47397/#review133310
-----------------------------------------------------------




ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/resources/logsearch.properties.j2
 (line 16)
<https://reviews.apache.org/r/47397/#comment197616>

    I think you missed the logsearch.properties file from the logsearch module


- Oliver Szabo


On May 15, 2016, 10:18 p.m., Miklos Gergely wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/47397/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated May 15, 2016, 10:18 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Oliver Szabo, Robert Nettleton, and Sumit Mohanty.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-16676
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-16676
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> In the stack definition logsearch/logfeeder.properties looks like this: 
> "logsearch."/ "logfeeder."
> Use the same names in logsearch module too
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-logfeeder/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logfeeder/LogFeeder.java
>  f4ca51b 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-logfeeder/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logfeeder/LogFeederAMSClient.java
>  8cc5b6a 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-logfeeder/src/main/resources/config.json.j2 
> 1c5ee8d 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-logfeeder/src/main/resources/logfeeder.properties
>  91f4ffb 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-logfeeder/src/main/resources/output.config.json.j2
>  d0aea47 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logsearch/dao/AuditSolrDao.java
>  42d836c 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logsearch/dao/ServiceLogsSolrDao.java
>  d144172 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logsearch/dao/UserConfigSolrDao.java
>  b5c042d 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logsearch/manager/AuditMgr.java
>  b5efd24 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logsearch/manager/LogsMgr.java
>  411b954 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logsearch/manager/UserConfigMgr.java
>  7a6e3e9 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logsearch/query/QueryGeneration.java
>  2f47ec5 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/logsearch/solr/metrics/SolrMetricsLoader.java
>  0bd66d2 
>   
> ambari-logsearch/ambari-logsearch-portal/src/main/resources/logsearch.properties.j2
>  82457b7 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/LOGSEARCH/0.5.0/package/scripts/params.py
>  8bc82e9 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/LOGSEARCH/0.5.0/package/templates/logfeeder.properties.j2
>  c6d73ea 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/LOGSEARCH/0.5.0/package/templates/logsearch.properties.j2
>  4d248b4 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/LOGSEARCH/0.5.0/package/templates/output.config.json.j2
>  7d0319d 
>   ambari-server/src/test/python/stacks/2.4/configs/default.json 63d16e3 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/47397/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Tested on local cluster.
> 
> ambari-logsearch-logfeeder
> Tests run: 35, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
> 
> 
> ambari-server (python only)
> Total run:1014
> Total errors:0
> Total failures:0
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Miklos Gergely
> 
>

Reply via email to