-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/47914/#review135272
-----------------------------------------------------------


Ship it!




Ship It!

- Alejandro Fernandez


On May 27, 2016, 12:49 a.m., Swapan Shridhar wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/47914/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated May 27, 2016, 12:49 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Alejandro Fernandez and Sumit Mohanty.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-16910
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-16910
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> - Right now the timeout is 15 secs for LLAP alert.
> - **Reason to  increase:** Right now the command timeouts, because 15 secs is 
> less for it to complete depending on the cluster.
> - 
> - - Further, modified the messages displayed as part of alert.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/HIVE/0.12.0.2.0/alerts.json 
> 0fad732 
>   
> ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/HIVE/0.12.0.2.0/package/alerts/alert_llap_app_status.py
>  b18c366 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/47914/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> - Python UT passes.
> 
> 
> File Attachments
> ----------------
> 
> NOT RUNNING state
>   
> https://reviews.apache.org/media/uploaded/files/2016/05/27/3579b990-22fd-41cc-8d3b-1c9d10d79a23__Screen_Shot_2016-05-26_at_5.34.45_PM.png
> RUNNING state
>   
> https://reviews.apache.org/media/uploaded/files/2016/05/27/b9c22854-8c5f-463c-bc3d-e1b38ea7c351__Screen_Shot_2016-05-26_at_5.32.15_PM.png
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Swapan Shridhar
> 
>

Reply via email to